You can create 3D models for your 3D printer from scratch through playing 3D Tetris in your web browser!
How to play
- Movement: arrows
- Rotation: AD/SW/QE
- Export model (.stl format): ESC key
- Speed up the fall of each block: SPACE key
- Retry: F5 key
- Press "c" key for cancel the current block.
Press "1","2", and "3" keys to change modes. Easy, normal, and hard mode are available.
- Easy mode: slow speed, and easy blocks only appear.
- Normal mode: medium speed.
- Hard mode: high speed.
I tested this app with IE, Chrome and FireFox on Windows and Mac. It doesn't work with Safari on Mac, any browsers on Smartphones. (Maybe because of something related with WebGL)
- You might need to repair .STL with https://modelrepair.azurewebsites.net/index.php
Mashup Awards 10 Microsoft API Partner Award
Mashup Awards 10 Silly App (OBAKA App) Award
(c) Kazutaka Kurihara